WOW! I cannot believe I got a DD out of this.
Thank you so much everyone. I am regretting not putting up more artwork on this account now.
Also I would like to give a special thank you to my close friend =DragonElement11
who was pretty much the mastermind behind this whole thing. I just put the template together.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR BEST USE
- There is one option for a close view of the head and there are 3 different view options you can use to draw your character: front view, back view, and ¾ view. (for those who do not know ¾ view looks like this [link]
- For those who are picky about colors, there is an option for skin tone, eye, and hair color under the color option. This can be used for clothes colors.
-'Colors associated with character' is if your character has a specific color that is related to them. For example The Simpsons=yellow, Superman=blue and red, Link=green, et cetera. Information
- I feel that this part is easy to understand so I should not have to explain much about it. However, feel free to ask if you have a question. Bio
-This section is also easy to understand. It is just a collection of extra information.Human Comparison
- Everybody finds it easier to visualize the size of something when it is compared to a familiar object. Characters are the same way. You can give a height and mass measurement, but it is always good to see what your character is like compared to a human so you can tell how the character might fit into our world.
- Remember that not everybody uses the Imperial Measurements so it is nice to see measurements converted to the Metric System (or vice versa). Here is a link to the calculator I use [link]Items
- There are 9 boxes where you may draw your character’s possessions. Talents/Abilities
- You can use this to list your character’s unique traits. It can be anything from their gift of music to their ability to control minds. If your character is not super human just use this to list quirks or cool things your character can do.Extra
- Use this space here to include any extra information that must be known about your character. I do not use this to tell the character’s history because that would spoil the story, instead I use it for drawing extra views of the character like their different expressions or actions. It is all up to you as to what goes here.
I hope you like my reference template that I made. I often have searched for a good template that I could use for any of my characters, but I could never find one that covered almost everything. I hope you can use this, so enjoy! *EDIT* (8/9/10) I forgot to distinguish the difference between the 'strengths' part in the 'information' section and the 'talents/abilities'. The strengths and weaknesses in the information part are supposed to be about your character's personality or bad/good habits. The talents/abilities are things your character can do or are good at physically.
*EDIT* (10/11/10) I am getting the question 'What does orientation mean?' and the answer would be that 'orientation' means 'sexual orientation' like gay, bi, straight and so on.*****DOWNLOAD FOR FULL SIZE*****